Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa Monica Photographer- the pier



 These were taken at the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles. This beautiful family welcomed Jack into their lives about 1 month ago. I usually only shoot newborn sessions within their first few days of life, but little Jack was sooo good. A very happy baby. And look how great mom looks only 4 weeks postpartum.
















my goal was to capute some very candid moments, and I am very happy with the results.




























2 comments:

Katie said...

I would say these are some of your best pictures yet. What a beautiful family and baby. I think this is where I want you to take our family pictures.

Lytles said...

I agree with Katie! Your best pictures!!!!!
Great composition! I also love the candid shots! Very impressive:)