Thursday, December 29, 2011

the {B} family

I am just loving these colors. Coordinating 23 people is not always easy, but I think this family did it well and I love their style. Acessories are a great way to pull all the colors together, and they did just that.  We went for a more formal portrait that the Grandma plans to enlarge.......................




........................but we also got some fun ones. You can totally feel the love this family has from this photo below. They are a "yours, mine, and ours" family (just like me, by the way) and have 6 daughters and 1 son.





We got a few of each individual family as well.














1 comment:

Lytles said...

Love the colors! The little bit of stripe looks great! I also love the unposing at the end! Can't wait to see your family!