Saturday, June 16, 2012

K and Tay

Are you sick of seeing pics of my girls?? Well, I had no desire to try to capture my 2-year old. She is fast and darts in every direction.

Earlier this day we had our family photos taken by the fabulous Melissa Mae.  Although the girls were pleasant (in other words 'not crying').........Tayvlee was clingy, wanting to be held, or wanting to run away and play. So I asked Melissa to focus on just the pics of the whole family.
When Ryan got home that night, Tay was in the cutest, goofiest mood..............so I convinced him to come and get the girls giggling and laughing while I snapped a few pics of just the two of them. I am glad I did, 'cause the girls did awesome.

I'm super excited to see our family pics later this week, when Melissa sends me our gallery.
























3 comments:

Lytles said...

Cute girls! Love their outfits. Can't wait to see them!

The C()pEs said...

Geez! They are getting so big!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!! I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! SO cute! Good job!

Heather and Spencer said...

These, and the family ones turned out great! I LOVE Tayvlee's expressions in these!