Thursday, March 15, 2012

baby {M}

This sweet angel might be the winner of my easiest newborn to shoot. We started right as she went into deep sleep. She was 3 days old and oh so beautiful. I often have to do retouching on newborn's red spots and baby acne, but she had none. The mother wanted some very natural shots without too many accessories or props and I love the pureness of them.


















 
I was going to wait until April to post this, but HAPPY EASTER a little early. I love this crocheted bunny and carrot. So precious!






I usually shoot my outdoor shots in open shade to give a flattering flat light. But it was closer to noon with no shade available, and they had such a beautiful backyard, so I took advantage and shot anyways in direct sun.



















No comments: