Tuesday, August 9, 2011

32 Faces!

I just did this extended family shoot for my good friend. These were taken at Arroyo Verde park in Ventura. I hadn't been there before, so I got there super early, but of course had to change my measurements as the sun shifted. It's quite miraculous to get 32 people happy and willing to be photographed at the end of a long family reunion. But there sure must be a lot of love in this family..............dont they all look so happy!


If I were to describe my photography style I would say that I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer. Meaning that I enjoy taking more candid, less posed shots doing activities. Not that I don't believe we should pose once in a while, but I just love capturing moments. With that said, with extended family portraits, posed is a good way to go. The 5 kids purchased this session as a gift to their parents to frame.





And of course we got some of all the grandchildren. Very, very good looking family!




No comments: